Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ginger of the Flying Ears has a blog!

Since my Ginger was diagnosed with lymphoma Jan.9, I have been posting daily updates on her 'journey through the valley of the shadow of death' to Facebook, emailing to several lists, and, to numerous friends .... some folks have missed some of the 'entries' and so I've created a blog for Ginger, where I'll post the updates ... the name 'Ginger of the Flying Ears' was given to her by a dear cyber friend, who when all this first happened got a clear picture of Ginger in her mind, ...'the picture so clear in my head that has Ginger running like a crazy thing, ears streaming behind her.' and started calling her Ginger of the Flying Ears .... and yes, Ginger has come back to the point she does run , not as fast or as far, but yes, the ears are flying.....

Keep up with Ginger's journey at http://gingeroftheflyingears.blogspot.com/

1 comment: