Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful Wednesday, Snoopy's limp

Forgot to mention, for the last week Snoopy has been limping on her right rear leg, off an on, doesnt seem to be a sandspur. Started giving her glucosamine today. Hopefully this will clear up. But it could be a luxating patella, I guess..... poor Snoopy, she's such an active dog, I cant imagine her having surgery. Which reminds me, I need to check out some pet health insurance ....

Mattie the little dog from next door came through the fence at suppertime, played and ran with my girls ... they all play beautifully, the big dogs 'hold back' so Mattie can keep up, she jumps over them and runs under them and they generally have a ball. Someday I may figure out how to work my video camera and get some pictures of the dogs at play.

Getting dark earlier now, kennel the girls around 7 PM. Just time for about an hour run when I get home, soon will be dark when I get home (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment