Friday, July 1, 2011

Visit friend with new puppy

Morning run, warm and muggy , down the hill to pick squash... husband has put sprinklers on ... we all get wet ... down to woods, Jake now interested in tearingup a patch of moss ... DB and Banshee digging for some critter, Jake joins them ... all now muddy... Jake jumps up on mower and into my lap so I'll be muddy too ... Corey and Snoopy  playing ball ... back to trailer, get food, husband gone into town, feed and kennel. Husband returns, I go to work (though we're closed today, I can use our satellite office and have some things looming over me I need to finish ... while in town, visit my friend E who has just been adopted by a new puppy and wants me to look at her ... really cute little girl, apparently was wandering around neighborhood .. has found a great home with E, who has 2 other rescued dogs ... finish up work, return home .. husband and worker hve picked rest of squash, bushels of it, I could feed the county. Corey and Banshee inside, DB, Snoopy and Jake in crates in dog shed (A/C) as very very hot and husband had work to do and Jake was too destructive, he says... my back is hurting so I lay down and ice it awhile ... up again, still hot but in lower 90's now, let all dogs out, take some pictures, mosquitoes bad, spray self with poison, mow til dark ... have found a new area of sandspurs, aargh ...feed and kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment