Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Sept.20

W arm and muggy, morning run, Snoopy has runs still, gave her Flagyl. Fed and kenneled went to work ... husband reports he and dogs watered trees until around noon, then it got too hot, went inside ... when I returned, met at gate by DB and Banshee, Snoopy on porch, Corey inside, brush Corey, then go out for evening run, still hot. Try to water peach trees on side but husband hasnt fixed line yet, sitting behind travel trailer, Corey gets 'lost' cant find me, runs up and down the hill, barking, I whistle, he snaps his head around, still cant spot me, DB and Snoopy run over to where he is standing and point me out, he comes galloping up ... water some in front, gnats are terrible over by the woods, get in dogs eyes, my nose ... yuk... no Mattie tonight. Fed and kenneled.

No comments:

Post a Comment