Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wed. Sept.22

Morning run ... discover I left water on at tree by drainage pond last evening when I got to talking to neighbor and forgot to go back and turn it off ... and pond is full. Whoops. Feed and kennel, no one has the runs! Go to dentist ... grueling 5 hour procedure (bridge) ... return home feeling like I've been whipped. Another HOT day ... this is the hottest September i can remember ... husband and dogs inside, lets them out (our rule now is no more than 2 inside when I return so no pile ups in hall...) I let them back in. Then lay down with the Damcat. Husband goes into town. I peel what is left of the pears, give cores to Corey ... brush Corey, then go for evening run, Snoopy discovers the full pond and joyously dives in, gets out, rolls, jumps back in, Banshee and Corey sniff at water, stare at Snoopy ... who is having a wonderful time. No little Mattie again today... Water a few pear and apple trees, then return to trailer, get food, feed and kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment