Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Sept.14

Another cool morning, brisk morning run, fed and kenneled, then off to work ... my back is killing me. Chiropractor sternly instructed me to 'not bend, twist, or move suddenly until it stabilizes'. Yikes. Gets very hot today, in 90's... Return home, greeted at gate by DB and Banshee, carefully get out of car, give them treats, proceed to trailer ... greeted exuberantly by Corey and Snoopy. Carefully give them treats, the Damcat comes in, throw him a treat. Husband brushes Corey (to Corey's vociferous complaints), I lay on couch on ice pack, then get up, carefully go out and carefully get on mower, husband comes down hill with me, I point out which trees need watering tonight ... this is going to drive me insane. Return to trailer, get food, carefully go to kennels, carefully clean pens, carefully feed, put drops in Corey's ears ... no little Mattie today.

No comments:

Post a Comment