Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Sept.8

Wednesday: Weather heating up again... morning run, watered a few trees, then fed (Snoopy only eats half her food) and kenneled, gave Heartgard (hopefully the last dose of the season)  and went to work ... Very disappointed, can't get van today, the guy had to send off for the title ... husband reports that Damcat came in the kitchen and Banshee jumped and chased him, so husband threw all dogs out. They greet me at gate on my return ... put Damcat in bedroom and let dogs back in ... then went back out to do more watering, really unpleasant, hot, muggy and buggy. Every time I stop moving clouds of gnats and skeeters descend, apparently unfazed by Deep Woods Off and citronella... DB finds a pear (geez, I thought they were all picked) and teases Corey ,,, little Mattie shows up, my dogs perk up and play with her ... back to trailer, pick up food, feed and kennel ... hope the weather gets better! And soon ....

No comments:

Post a Comment