Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Dec.31 New Year's Eve

Much warmer today! Lovely morning run, throw sticks for Corey and Snoopy, watch horses in back pasture gamboling around ... Corey gets too excited and starts barking ... no Mattie today. Feed and kennel, then go into town to try to listen to work related audio tape, failed to get program installed... return home lunchtime. Dogs all out helping husband and workers ... Banshee notices my arrival and greets me at gate ... when I get to trailer Snoopy comes up ... DB is asleep in the sun ... Corey is monitoring husband. go inside ... Corey hears the door (I guess) and comes rushing up barking loudly, all excited ... let them all in, fix lunch, then out for a mid day run. Gosh, it is beautiful, almost 70 degrees, sunshine ... back inside for dog naps ... decide I'm going to go to PetSmart as I have a coupon that expires today ... husband agrees to go with me but the day wears on ... clip DB's toenails, brush Corey and Banshee ...finally, I fix food and take dogs for evening run, am halfway around when husband is at last ready to go ... at 5:15 ... load up dogs quickly, make it to PetSmart 10 min to closing ... Corey and snoopy come inside with us, buy food, then leave, take DB and Banshee for potty break, return home ... dark ... feed and kennel. a good day, if a bit frustrating, but oh, the weather, if only it'd STAY like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment