Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday December 11

In 50's today! Supposed to get cold again Monday... cloudy and a bit windy, but bearable ... husband has gone to town to flea market, morning run, feed and kennel... husband calls, asks ';do you want a puppy' ... I say NOOOOO ... he says he called our worker Jesse and 'he got one' (someone had a litter of free puppies ... 6 weeks (way too young) ... but nobody asked me first, ah, men. Well, Jesse brings the little critter over and yeah, she's pretty irresistible ... supposedly an Aussie-blue tick mama and 'small shaggy dog' daddy ... husband has bought a crate for Jesse, give him some puppy food (I had a few cans for church food bank donation which I'll replenish), wee pads (left over from Angel Ginger's incontinent episodes during chemo) some treats and toys... DB,Banshee,Snoopy and Corey are fascinated with puppy, its too small to walk well yet so let them into shed and meet puppy on couch ... after they leave, go for a mid day(by now) run, eat lunch, then go to Aiken to meet Claire and pick up Corey's ear oil massage and herbs ... husband and i walk dogs in the gardens for awhile, then are going home as its almost dark, stop by staples and he buys a Flip video camera (well, thats what I wanted for Christmas!) Hopefully this will work easier than the last one I had, I'd really like to get some videos of my dogs! Return home, dark, let Corey and Snoopy in while fix food, then feed and kennel. A good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment