Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday March 19

Beautiful spring day ... more like May than March ... temps reach 90 degrees! Morning run, feed and kennel, out again to mow ... several hours worth ... Corey follows me, trying to find shade ... the shade trees are of course not leafed out yet, so he snuggles under the evergreens ... every time I stop, all dogs appear at my side ... back in for lunch and brief nap, then more mowing (husband's big tractor still doesnt have blade changed and no workers show up today, the other mower needs a belt, so, its just me and the dogs... and 20 acres of vetch ...) was going into town today, but too tired ... clouds pop up right around nightfall... thunder and lightening towards Saluda... feed and kennel, check the weather, yikes, big storms heading our way ... and darn, dont get to see supermoon, for which I looked forward all week ... still, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment