Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday March 2

Cooler weather continues, crisp clear morning, warms up to 60's in day ... morning run, the horses in back are kicking up their heels, DB and Banshee running along the fence line with them ... Corey and Snoopy have found the orange throw toy, Snoopy brings to me and carefully lays on the lawnmower foot rest .. I throw several times for her then Corey snatches it, Corey's idea of bringing it to me is that I'm then supposed to tug it out of his mouth, which i won't do ... finally get him to stay while I pick it up and throw ... once. Oh well. Back to trailer, feed and kennel, go to work ... return late afternoon, DB,Banshee and Snoopy greet me at gate, Corey inside, brush Corey, fix food, then mow for a little while... the vetch is gaining ground. Feed and kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment