Monday, May 16, 2011

I give Mr. Buzzard a ride

Cool cloudy morning ... morning run, all dogs bursting with energy ... feed and kennel, go to work ... on way to work I round a curve and ...ack, several buzzards at their morning road cleanup job, one doesnt manage to take off in time, slams into the front of my car... and gets stuick there... I continue into town, stop at first gas station, jump out and go to front of car ...there is Mr. Buzzard, head stuck thru my grill ... 2 nice men come over, start to pull Mr B loose, he MOVES ... he is still alive, drop him on ground where he shakes himself and stumbles off into woods, shaken, but alive! Praise God! My grill is a mess... the rest of the workday is anticlimactic ... return home through blinding rain, which stops about a mile from home ... greeted at gate by DB, Corey,Snoop and Banshee inside ... fix food, take them for evening run ... very damp but not raining... feed and kennel... down into 40's tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment