Friday, May 6, 2011

Rain in morning

Another cool evening, in 40's ... my throat is better, thank heaven... morning run, getting cloudy ... feed and kennel, looks like rain (not supposed to but ... here it comes! just as I'm leaving for work) clears up later in day, by time I get home its sunny and pleasant, in 70's ... husband in back on tractor, I get through gate and up to trailer unnoticed ... Corey is observing husband working from top of hill, spots me, and comes racing up ... let him in, brush him, give he and the Damcat treats .. other dogs arrive. Let all in briefly, then change and out to join husband ... mow for awhile, throw ball for Snoopy and Corey,  mow some more, then weed (using my new 'easy pull' weeder (for old dilapidated folks like me who can't bend over or use their hands well) actually works quite well! Mow a bit more, then in to fix food, feed and kennel, Corey's ears looking good! Brush Snoopy and Banshee and DB ...

No comments:

Post a Comment