Friday, May 20, 2011

Warmer again

Getting warmer again, not as cool this morning ... my hands are really bothering me. Morning run, feed and kennel, then to work ... long day, go to chiro, get herbs for Corey and Snoopy and massage oil for my hands from herbalist ... return home ...DB and Banshee greet me at gate, husband inside with Corey and Snoopy. Try to brush Corey, hands hurting. (They only hurt when I use them.) Still pretty warm out, it got up to 92 today ... change clothes, let dogs in, ack, Banshee on couch, he runs to back... fix food, then am letting dogs out when the Dancat comes streaking back in and chases the dogs to the door... they are about half in half out, i push them on thru and the Damcat almost follows them ... ack, close door, the Damcat is swatting at them from behind the glass, the sits down and cleans his paws while Banshee and DB go nuts ... out to mower,  mow some in back, play fetch with Snoopy, then feed and kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment