Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Feb.5

Raining early. Stay in bed, am feeling very ill (sore throat, fever). Rain stops, husband goes and lets dogs out while I fix food. I look outside and see DB on porch so assume they're back, go outside, no one but DB. I sit in enclosed porch with her, then one of husbands workers appears for his pay... after he leaves, I go out to tractor shed to get mower and go find husband and other dogs, then here they come ... husband says DB must have seen worker at gate cause he was halfway to back when suddenly DB disappeared.. anyway, get food, feed and kennel. Friend calls says they have plenty of fosters for animals that were displaced last night in SPCA fire, laundry room is gutted, lobby is drenched as a pipe burst. Thank God, I dont thinkl I could make it to town to get any animals. Go back to bed, feeling poorly, up again in an hour, its foggy but not raining, let dogs out, take for run ... return to trailer. Let dogs in, fix lunch, then go back to bed. Another friend calls asking about the fire and how to adopt. Refer her. I can apparently only stay up an hour at a time. Take dogs for another run around 330, then back to bed. Up again, only Corey inside, husband says Snoopy threw up while I was asleep. Go on porch, Snoopy is fine now. Give her slippery elm. Go back in, brush Corey. Its now almost dark. Fix food, then take them for final run, feed and kennel, go back to bed. Get up again to fix supper and read emails. Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment