Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Feb.22

Still very warm ... temps in 80's... morning run, state Hwy dept is fixing driveway across the road, Corey gets all wrought up chasing the trucks along the fence line...feed and kennel, do Corey's weekly 'big ear wash'... the left ear still goopy... go to work. Return, husband is just getting back with load of lumber. Let dogs out, take Corey inside while fix food, others playing with husband and workers ... go for evening run, neighbor stops me to return saw he borrowed, I tell him about Mattie's toenail (he says he cant get her to hold still either, have to wait til his mom gets back)... too late to do any pruning, practice sit and down and stay ... Corey and DB are excellent, Banshee and Snoopy are catching on, but Snoopy still tends to break stay and follow me when I turn my back... Banshee just gets too excited after the first success and starts bouncing around ...

No comments:

Post a Comment