Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday February 1

Cloudy, dreary, cool, in 40's all day ... morning run, Corey not limping, thank heaven! feed and kennel, to work... return at lunch, load up all dogs, into town for pet therapy with Banshee at nursing home ... take Corey and Snoopy for a brief walk and to meet the other dogs, back to van, get Banshee and do our therapy ... back to van, take DB out briefly, unfortunately she doesnt like one of the 'team' dogs, oh well. Load everyone up, go to chirop[ractor (my lower back again), then for brief outing at Odell Weeks, 2 at a time, then to the vet to check Corey's ears, the infection is gone, hooray, but his ears are 'dirty' (remember the vet told me I was cleaning too much? Well, now its not enough... so we'll do the cleaning once a week). Was going to then go to PetSmart but my back iskilling me, so return home ... evening run, then feed and kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment